Cookies 'n Cream Cheesecake (#1741)
Cheesecakes Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 2 2/3 cups Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Butter softened
- 3 packages Cream Cheese softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk canned
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 16 Chocolate Wafers coarsely crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well.
- Press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Stir in eggs, mixing well.
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Fold crumbled cookies into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 400° f (200° c) for 5 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 325° f (160° c) and continue baking 55 to 60 minutes.
- (top will be set and center may be soft but will become firm when chilled).
- Combine sour cream, sugar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; stir well.
- Gently spoon sour cream mixture evenly over cheesecake, and spread evenly to edges of pan.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature; cover and chill overnight.