4th of July Grilled Fresh Corn (#1738)
Grill/BBQ Mexican Vegetarian Grill/BBQ
Share This Recipe
- 2 Limes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor (Dried Green Mango Powder)
- 4 ears Corn husked
- Cut limes in quarters, or halves if soft.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Roast ears of corn, one or two at a time, over a hot grill or open gas burner flame, until kernels are lightly browned.
- Dip lime sections in spice mixture.
- Squeeze lime juice into corn kernels while rubbing with cut surface of lime to allow lime juice to carry spices into the corn.
- Continue until lime slices and spices are used up.