Breaded Parmesan Chicken Wings (#1736)
Appetizers Snacks Chicken Poultry
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings separated at joint, tips removed
- 1/2 cup Butter melted (or margarine)
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in plastic freezer bag.
- Dip each piece in melted butter or margarine and place in bag.
- Do 4 or 5 pieces at a time. Shake until wings are completely coated.
- Place coated wings on foil lined baking sheet. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray.
- Bake in 360 f oven for 45 min turning wings once.