Chili Lime Tortilla Chips (home-made) (#1735)
Snacks Holidays Mexican
Share This Recipe
- 12 Corn Tortillas (6-Inch)
- 1 Limes juice of
- 1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder mild or hot
- 1 Nonstick Cooking Spray prefer canola oil but any will do
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 375° f (190° c).
- Lightly spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together the lime juice, chili powder and salt.
- Spray both sides of each corn tortilla with cooking spray.
- Using a pastry or silicone basting brush, brush both sides of each corn tortilla with the lime/chili powder mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into four pieces.
- Place each on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp. Watch carefully near the end of baking to avoid burning.
- These are absolutely the best tortilla chips i've ever had. Perfect for a superbowl sunday or any time the guys are getting together.
- The best dip is any salsa or even better chile con queso, recipe is on this web site see the links below.