Egg Sandwich with Arugula (#1721)
Sandwiches Lunch Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread toasted if needed
- 1 Tbsp Honey Mustard or any mustard
- 1 cup Arugula (Roquette) washed
- 1 large Eggs pan-fried, sunny-side up
- 1 Red Hot Pepper Sauce or any your favorite hot sauce, to taste
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of honey mustard on each slice of bread.
- Top one slice with arugula, then pan-fried egg.
- Drizzle some hot sauce to taste over the egg.
- Season with salt and black pepper if needed.
- Place the other slice of bread on top.