Frozen Tiramisu (#1720)
Desserts Ice Creams
Share This Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Instant Coffee granules
- 3/4 cup Water hot
- 3 oz Lady Fingers soft, 1 package
- 1 pint Coffee Ice Cream or frozen yogurt
- 8 oz Whipped Topping light, 1 container
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Soften ice cream on countertop for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coffee granules and hot water in a small measuring cup.
- Place half of the ladyfingers on bottom of an 8x8x2 baking dish.
- Pour half of the coffee mixture over the ladyfingers, gradually, to cover all the cookies.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream with 2/3 cup of whipped topping until good spreading consistency.
- Working quickly, spread half of the ice cream mixture over the coffee-soaked cookies.
- Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoon of the chocolate syrup, then top with half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers (cookies, ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped topping).
- Dust top with cocoa; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Let soften slightly before serving.
- Serves 9.