Mexican Nacho Casserole (#1712)
Casseroles Mexican Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup Onions chopped
- 1 Green Bell Peppers diced, optional
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Mild grated
- 1 Tortilla Chips
- Cook ground beef and taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- In bottom of a medium casserole, spread refried beans; sprinkle with onions.
- Place meat over beans. Bake at 400° f (200° c) for 15 minutes.
- Tuck nacho chips around edge of casserole. Top with green pepper and grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes. Garnish with sour cream, chopped green onion and chopped tomato.