Warm Salmon Salad with Crispy Potatoes (#1711)
Salads Salmon Seafood Side Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 2 small Potatoes yellow-fleshed, scrubbed and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1/2 tsp Salt divided
- 1 medium Shallots thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 14 oz Salmon, Canned boneless, skinless, drained
- 4 cups Arugula (Roquette)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook, turning once, until brown and crispy, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, shallot and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in buttermilk.
- Place salmon in a medium bowl and toss with the warm dressing.
- Divide arugula among 4 plates and top with the potatoes and salmon.