Multigrain Blueberry and Ginger Muffins (#1710)
Grains Muffins Snacks Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cups Low-Fat Yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 large Eggs
- 1 cup Blueberries, Unsweetened, Frozen wild
- Preheat oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Line a 12 cups muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, cornmeal, ginger, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another medium bowl, whisk yogurt, honey, oil and egg.
- Made a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Strir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Add frozen blueberries, gently stir just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Divide the batter evenly between the lined muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops spring back lightly when touched.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.