Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies (#1708)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour or use all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 large Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter melted, 1/4 cup
- 4 tablespoons Canola Oil or light olive oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves fresh, rinsed, pat dry, and chopped
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- In a another bowl, whisk together egg, melted butter, canola oil, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Make a well in dry ingredients, pour liquid mixture into flour mixture.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Stir in mint leaves and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop cookies by tablespoons-ful onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment papper, baking mat or coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cookies are firm to touch and edges become brown.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet on wire rack for a few minutes.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Cookies can kept in air-tight container for up to 1 week if they can last that long :)