Coffee Fudge Popsicles (#1699)
Beverages Chocolate Coffee Desserts Ice Creams
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk I used homemade, see link below
- 3 cups Coffee strong
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk, coffee and cocoa power until hot and steaming.
- Remove from heat, and let cool for a few minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until firm, at least a few hours or overnight.
- Run under hot water to get frozen popsicles out of molds.
- Serve, or put into zip-lock bag and freeze for later.
- Note: I used homemade condensed milk that was a bit thicker than regular store-bought to make these popsicles, so i heated up mixture.
- If you use regular canned condensed milk, you can just mix everything together until well blended, no need to heat it up.
- Use whatever molds you have on hand or even paper cups or ice cube trees, be creative...