Oatmeal Cranberry, Walnuts and Chocolate Chip Cookies (#1692)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Nuts Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil or grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed, or less or more to your own taste
- 1 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats rolled or quick-cooking
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- Preheat the oven to 375° f (190° c) f (190 degrees c).
- Line the baking sheets with baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add together olive oil, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- In another large bowl, add the oats, flour, baking soda and salt, and mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat-flour mixture, and stir until just moistened.
- Add the dried cranberries, walnuts, and chocolate chips, gently stir until evenly distributed.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls (15 ml) of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time for 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes on the baking sheet on a wire rack.
- Remove the cookies onto the wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store the cookies in an air-tight container.