Irish Breakfast Scones (#1682)
Scones Irish Breakfast
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Bran
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons Margarine
- 2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Soy Milk
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add margarine and mix well. Add the syrup and enough milk to make a loose dough.
- Turn onto a floured board and knead until smooth.
- Roll out into a square with a thickness of about 3/4 inch.
- Cut dough in half, then into quarters and then to eights.
- Bake on a lightly floured baking sheet at 400° f (200° c) for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Split and serve with whole fruit preserves.