Blueberry and Rum Milkshake (#1659)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Blueberries ripe, more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Sugar or as needed
- 4 tablespoons Dark Rum
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean seeds scaped
- 4 tablespoons Milk low-fat or whole
- 10 oz Vanilla Ice Cream well frozen
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, rum and vanilla bean seeds in a small bowl, let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Lightly mash the mixture with a fork and let sit 10 minutes longer.
- Pour the milk and the blueberry mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 milkshake glasses and garnish with some fresh blueberries.