Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake (#1656)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour or almond flour
- 4 tablespoons Sugar white granulated
- 4 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter natural, creamy
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Water
- 7 tablespoons Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet) or milk chocolate chips
- Grease 8-inch round cake pan. Line bottom with circle of parchment paper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the eggs, peanut butter, oil, vanilla extract and water.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, mixing well after each addition. Once all the flour mixture is in, beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, until the outside of the cake is firm and bounces back to the touch.
- Cool on rack before cutting.