Spaghetti Bolognese (#1652)
Share This Recipe
- 1 - 1 x oil; for browning the onion
- 2 Onions
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 3 Carrots
- 500 grams Meat ground, (I use beef or half pork half beef)
- 2 cans Tomatoes ( I use the canned chunky tomatoes)
- 5 1/2 oz Tomato Paste 1 can
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 Salt as needed
- 1 Black Pepper as needed
- 500 grams Spaghetti
- 1 Cheddar Cheese shredded, as needed
- Slice the onions, garlic, mushrooms and carrots.
- On a medium heat the pan and add the oil.
- Add the onions and stir until it's abit yellow and soft, add the garlic and let it fry along with the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and carrots and let it fry for 7 minutes.
- Add the grounded meat and brown completely.
- Add the canned tomato, paste, and the pasta sauce and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the spaghetti, then drain well. Add the meat sauce into the spaghetti and stir.
- I find it better to add the sauce into my pasta. My family likes it that way.
- Add shreded cheese on top if you like.