Snowball Cookies (#1650)
Cookies Desserts Nuts Christmas
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 6 cups Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Seedless Raisins
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- Place confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, combine cereal, raisins and pecans.
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter.
- Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in extracts.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal mixture; stir until well coated.
- Using greased hands, shape mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Coat with sugar.
- Yield about 6 to 1/2 dozen cookies.