Tuna Croquettes (#1649)
Seafood Tuna Main
Share This Recipe
- 14 oz Tuna Fish 2 x cans, in water, drained
- 10 1/4 oz Cream Of Mushroom Soup divided
- 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Onions chopped
- 1 Eggs lightly beaten
- 3 tsp Lemon
- 1/3 cup Skim Milk
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, Fat Free
- In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, 1/4 cup mushroom soup, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, onion and egg.
- Form 6 patties and coat with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cook over medium heat in skillet coated with cooking spray, about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- For sauce, blend together remaining soup, milk and mayonnaise.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce is hot, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over croquettes to serve.
- Goes great with a squeeze of lemon to brighten up the flavor (for the adults).