Mexican Scrambled Eggs (#1642)
Share This Recipe
- 6 tablespoons Vegetable Oil or salad oil
- 4 Corn Tortillas (6-Inch) cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup White Onion chopped
- 1 small Green Chili Peppers seeded and chopped
- 4 large Eggs beaten with salt until frothy
- Heat half the oil and sauté the tortilla strips. Drain.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet and stir-fry the chopped tomato, onion and green chile 30 seconds.
- Put tortilla strips back into the skillet.
- Pour beaten eggs into the skillet over other ingredients and cook, stirring often, until mixture sets.
- Serve with refried beans and garlic toast.