Easter Flower Cupcakes (#1638)
Cakes Desserts Easter Holidays
Share This Recipe
- 12 Cupcakes any your favourite flavor
- 1 Frosting, Prepared vanilla, 1 container
- 1 Powdered Sugar different colours, as needed
- 60 Jelly Beans different colors
- 12 Gumdrops round, different colors
- 12 Licorice laces, green for stems
- Frost the cupcake evenly with frosting.
- Top with sanding sugar.
- Place jelly beans on top in a flower petal pattern.
- Press a gundrop in the center of the flower.
- Cut the green licorice laces to make the flower stems, press onto the cupcakes.
- Serve or storage in an air-tight container.