Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas (#1636)
Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts cooked, skinless, boneless
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Red Onion
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Black Beans cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese lowfat, shredded
- 1 Salsa optional
- 1 Sour Cream non fat, optional
- 1 Cilantro optional
- Heat oven to 375° f (190° c).
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch slices.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sauté peppers, onions and chili powder in hot oil until vegetables are slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place 4 tortillas on a large baking sheet.
- Evenly spread beans over tortillas.
- Top with pepper mixture, chicken and cheese.
- Top each with remaining tortillas and press down lightly.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with salsa, sour cream and cilantro.