Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes (#1635)
Share This Recipe
- 8 medium Potatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 cup Chives chopped
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Paprika
- 1 Butter additional
- Boil peeled potatoes until tender.
- Beat sour cream and cream cheese together.
- Add hot potatoes and beat until smooth. Add butter, chives, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in greased two quart casserole.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 25 minutes.
- Serves 8-10.
- Note: This recipe can be made the day before dinner and refrigerated in crock-pot.
- Then, on the serving day, just turn on crock-pot at low setting and cook potatoes for about 2 to 3 hours, to be ready when the rest of the dinner is ready.