Barack Obama’s Tuna Salad (#1634)
Sandwiches Fish Seafood Tuna
Share This Recipe
- 12 oz Albacore Tuna 2 cans of U.S. troll-caught
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Relish
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 8 slices Bread
- 1 Lettuce slices to serve, as needed
- 1 Tomatoes slices to server, as needed
- Mix all but the last three ingredients together to make tuna salad.
- Assemble sandwiches with lettuce and tomato. Makes 4 sandwiches.
- More serving ideas: Albacore tuna goes particularly well with lemon, red bell peppers, tomatoes, beans, capers, olives, anchovies, onion, eggs, avocado and hard cheese.