Margarita on the Rocks (#1624)
Beverages Holidays Parties
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Whiskey Sour Mix sweet & sour, non-alcoholic
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 3 tablespoons Tequila premium gold
- 2 tsp Oranges liqueur, Grand Marnier
- 1/4 Limes wedge, plus another wedge or slice, for ganish
- 1 Kosher Salt to coat the rim of your glass
- Pour salt onto a small plate, rub the rim of your glass with lime wedge, and press the wet rim it into the salt. Fill the glass with ice.
- In a shaker, add ice; add sweet and sour mix, triple sec, tequila and grand marnier. Shake vigorously; strain into the prepared glass. Squeeze the lime quarter on top & discard. Garnish with an additional lime wedge or slice and serve.