Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions (#1620)
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 16 oz Pork Tenderloin trimmed of fat, silverskin removed and cut into 3/4inch medallions
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 tsp Cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 large Tomatoes seeded and chopped, 3 cups
- 1 Salt
- 1 Red Pepper Flakes crushed
- In a large skillet heat the oil.
- Add the medallions and sauté them over high heat for 2 minutes a side to brown them.
- Lower the heat and continue to cook slowly for about 5 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Don't overcook or they will toughen.
- When done, remove the medallions to a serving plate.
- To the remaining oil add the cumin, turmeric and tomatoes and stir for a few seconds just to heat the tomatoes; season to taste with salt and crushed red pepper and spoon over the medallions.