Chinese Pepper Chicken (#1607)
Asian Chinese Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Ginger Root 1/2 inch slice, chopped
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 3 Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless Skinless) cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 2 Sweet Bell Peppers sliced
- 3 Celery Stalks sliced
- 1/3 cup Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine
- In medium bowl, combine 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger root and cornstarch.
- Toss chicken in sauce to coat and marinate 30 minutes.
- In a wok, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil and cook peppers and celery over high heat, stirring frequently until softened.
- Add green onions and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove vegetables from wok.
- Drain chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add chicken to wok and stir fry until chicken is done, about 3 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add to chicken with vegetables, simmer 3 minutes.