Bread for Toast (#1606)
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour self-rising
- 2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Water luke-warm
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 1/4 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 3/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Mix all ingredients in the mixer, and work it on medium intensity, until the dough is soft but not sticky.
- Knead it for 10 more min.
- Oil a bowl and put the dough in it. Cover it and let it sit for about 1 1/2 hours, or until it doubles.
- Cut the dough in two equal parts and make them into thin loafs.
- Butter your mould and put the loafs one next to the other, inside the mould. Cover and let sit for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 200 cup and bake for 30 min.
- When you take it out of the oven, spread butter on top to make it more tasty and crunchy.
- Put it on a grid to let it cool, and then you can cut it in thin slices. Make it into a toast or anything you want. It will not chafe.