Carob Brownies (#1603)
Share This Recipe
- 2/3 cup Butter soy butter
- 2 cup Fructose (powdered)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup Carob Chips
- 1 1/2 cup Bread Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Carob Powder
- 2 tablespoons Egg Beaters
- Preheat oven 350° f (180° c).
- Melt butter and chips in double boiler or by placing bowl over pan of boiling water, medium heat.
- Whisk until melted.
- Remove bowl from heat and add vanilla and egg beaters (optional), whisking together.
- Add sugar, while whisking add flour, salt and carob powder. Whisk all together.
- Place in oiled baking pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. Makes 16 squares