Spaghetti with Roasted Zucchini and Olives (#1602)
Pastas Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Spaghetti or linguine, uncooked
- 3 Zucchini medium, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Onions medium, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 12 oz Roasted Sweet Red Bell Peppers diced, (liquid reserved)
- 12 Black Olives sliced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes crushed
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees f.
- Spray 2 large cookie sheets with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Lay the zucchini on the sheets and spray them with cooking spray.
- Roast the zucchini 8 to 10 minutes, until tender.
- In a medium, non-stick skillet warm the vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté it until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic to the zucchini and stir in the roasted peppers, olives, red pepper flakes and pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with feta cheese.