Pizza Pepperoni Pinwheels (#1597)
Appetizers Pizzas Italian
Share This Recipe
- 8 oz Crescent Roll Dough pillsbury® refrigerated, canned
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup Pepperoni about 1 ounce, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Green Bell Peppers finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian Cheese blend, 1 ounce shredded
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce (from 8-oz can)
- Heat oven to 350°f. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.