Easy Sweet-Sour Cucumber Pickles (#1595)
Share This Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups Cucumbers or mini, sliced
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Sweet Vidalia Onions sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seeds
- Add the sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed into a small saucepan.
- Mix together the cucumber and onion in a jar.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the mixed veggies, and seal the jar. Let cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving.
- For more taste, add garlic, dill, oregano, or hot pepper sauce as your choice.