Maple-dill Roasted Salmon (#1580)
Roasts Beef Fish Salmon Seafood Main Low Fat
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup pure
- 2 tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 1 1/2 pounds Salmon Fillets about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup Dill Weed chopped fresh
- 1 Limes
- 1 Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 500f (260c).
- In a small bowl, stir maple syrup with marmalade.
- Place fish, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread half of maple mixture overtop.
- Roast, uncovered, in centre of preheated oven 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spoon remaining maple mixture overtop.
- Continue roasting until a knife tip inserted in centre of fish comes out warm, 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop dill.
- Slice lime into wedges.
- Once salmon is cooked, place on a large platter.
- Sprinkle with dill and salt.
- Arrange lime wedges around fish.