Shrimp Scampi (#1579)
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 pound Shrimp shelled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions minced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves minced
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest grated
- 1 dash Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels; set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in green onion, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt; cook until bubbly, about one minute.
- Add the well dried shrimp to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, untill shrimp turn pink (4 to 5 minutes) and are just cooked through.
- Stir in the parsley, lemon zest, and dash of hot pepper seasoning.
- Serve immediately.