Famous Pumpkin Pie (#1577)
Share This Recipe
- 2 large Eggs slightly beaten
- 16 oz Pumpkin Purée (Canned)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1/4 tsp Cloves ground
- 13 oz Evaporated Milk
- 1 Pie Shell (9 Inch) 9inch unbaked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f. Mix filling ingredients in order given.
- Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 425 degrees f for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350° f (180° c) f and continue baking for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into center of pie filling comes out clean.
- Cool. Top with whipped cream if desired although there is no need.