Homemade Mashmallowes- Srilanka (#1572)
Share This Recipe
- 15 grams Unflavored Gelatin
- 225 grams Sugar
- 200 ml Water hot
- 1 Powdered Sugar for final touch up
- Soften the gelatin with 50ml of hot water. (keep the bowl warm in the double boiler if necessary.
- Melt the sugar in the rest of the hot water.
- Pour the sugar water into the gelatin and mix them with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes
- The mixture will start to set once it cools, so quickly pour the mixture into the container.
- Let cool for 6 hours.