Sole Belle Meuniere (#1566)
Share This Recipe
- 6 Sole Fillets
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Butter divided
- 1/4 pound Mushrooms sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth or white wine, more or less to achieve desired "sauciness"
- Wash fish well and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Roll fillets in flour and cook in hot butter.
- Transfer to a warm plate.
- Add more butter to pan and cook mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in garlic and cook 1 min.
- Stir in parsley just before turning off heat.
- Pour sauce on top of fish.