Carrots-Spicy and Sour (#1553)
Side Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp Black Bean Sauce with garlic
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound Carrots cut lengthwise into 3-by-1/4-inch sticks, about 5 medium-sized carrots
- 1 Red Onion medium size, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper or to taste
- Combine vinegar and black bean-garlic sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add carrots, onion and cayenne pepper and cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are beginning to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the prepared sauce and cook, stirring, until the vinegar has evaporated, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve warm.