Chicken "Popcorn" (#1540)
Share This Recipe
- 500 grams Chicken Breasts
- 5 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Cayenne Pepper to taste
- 1 Marjoram
- 1 Garlic Powder as needed
- 1 Vegetable Oil for frying
- Cut chicken breast into 1x1 cm cubes.
- Mixes together flour, paprika, garlic, salt, pepper black and marjoram in a large bowl.
- Stir in the chicken breast cubes, and mix until well coated with flour mixture.
- Heat up the oil over medium high heat.
- Fry chicken breast cubes in hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
- You can add any your favorite spice into the flour mixture.