Fiesta Chicken Casserole (#1539)
Casseroles Chicken Main
Share This Recipe
- 15 oz Pie Shells refrigerated, 2 crusts, 1 package
- 16 oz Salsa chunky, 1 jar
- 10 3/4 oz Soup, Cream Of Cheddar canned, condensed
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded, 2 cups
- 24 oz Whole Kernel Corn, Frozen 1 package
- 9.75 oz Chicken Breasts white chunk
- 15 oz Black Beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- Let the pie crusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until they're easy to handle.
- Stir the salsa, soup, sour cream, cheese, corn, chicken and beans in a large bowl.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Unfold the pie crusts on a lightly floured surface.
- Lay the crusts side-by-side so that they overlap by about 3 inches in the center.
- Press the seam to seal.
- Roll the pie crust into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Place the pie crust over the chicken mixture.
- Trim the excess crust from the edge.
- Cut several slits in the crust.
- Bake at 400°f. For 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.