Gluten-Free Black Bean and Chocolate Brownies (#1535)
Brownies Desserts Gluten Free Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 15 1/2 oz Black Beans thoroughly rinsed and drained, 1 can
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Prunes
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 large Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract pure
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee granules
- 1/4 cup Walnuts chopped,
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- Preheat the oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of an 8×8? Baking pan. Coat the parchment paper with cooking spray or butter to make sure that the brownies won't stick to the bottom.
- Add black beans, baking powder, prunes, maple syrup or honey, cocoa powder, eggs, canola oil, vanilla extract, and coffee in a food processor, and process until the mixture becomes smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the walnuts and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it's puffed, the top is dry, and edges starts to pull away from the baking dish.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares in the pan and serve.