Mint Iced Green Tea (#1532)
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Green Tea or 12 green jasmine tea bags
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves plus more whole sprigs for garnish
- 4 cups Water simmering
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice fresh
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 4 cups Water cold
- Steep loose tea and mint leaves in simmering (not boiling) water for 3 minutes.
- Strain the tea (or remove tea bags and mint leaves) and pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in lemon juice and honey until the honey is dissolved.
- Add cold water.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve over ice with mint sprigs.