Connie's Pumpkin Pie (#1528)
Desserts Pies Christmas
Share This Recipe
- 4 cups Pumpkin canned
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Butter melted and cooled
- 6 large Eggs separated
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp Whiskey
- 2/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Put pumpkin in bowl.
- Add yolks of eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spices and beat for five minutes.
- Quickly add cream, whiskey and butter and mix well.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over stiffly beaten egg whites and fold into pumpkin batter.
- Pour into uncooked pie shells. Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Makes 2 9-inch pies.