Bbq Meatloaf Aussie Style (#1525)
Curries Meatloafs Indian Beef Chicken
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pound Sausage stuffing
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs fine
- 2 medium Onions chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Leaves chopped
- 1 Eggs beaten
- 1 cup Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Onions chopped very fine
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Red Wine dry or beef stock
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Instant Coffee
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 oz Margarine
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Combine meats, breadcrumbs, onions, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, curry and egg in large bowl. Mix well. Mix milk and water and add to meat mixture a little at a time until smooth but firm.
- Shape into loaf and put into greased baking pan. Bake 30 minutes at 375° f (190° c).
- Sauce: Sauté onions in margarine until golden and add all other ingredients. Bring slowly to a boil, lower heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes. (great with ribs or chicken).
- After loaf has cooked for 30 minutes, pour half of the sauce over the meat, return to oven and bake 45 minutes more, basting often with remaining sauce.
- Serve loaf hot in thick slices with remaining sauce. Also makes great sandwiches.
- Servings: 8