Homemade Clay Pot Curd (#1510)
Share This Recipe
- 1 Liter Milk fresh
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- Heat milk in saucepan over low heat until it begins to boil, temperature 110 c, use a thermometer (use the finger temperature test)
- Remove from heart and allow to cool. Temperature 25 between 30c. If necessary use a thermometer.
- Add 2 tablespoons yogurt, stir well.
- Transfer the yogurt mixture to new clay pot, cover the pot in a thick blanket. (if weather is too cool).
- Place for overnight or for 10- 12 hours. (curd will be done)
- When it is done refrigerate it for 1 to 2 hours for better results.
- Serve and enjoy.
- See my web sites www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com