Award Winner Brownies (#1509)
Brownies Chocolate Desserts Nuts
Share This Recipe
- 2 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine; melted
- 3/4 cup Chocolate ground
- 2/3 cup All-Purpose Flour unsifted
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- Heat oven to 350° f (180° c). Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
- Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into egg mixture; add nuts. Spread into greased 8 or 9" square pan.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 20 to 30 minutes. For extra chewy brownies, use 8" pan and less baking time. For cake like brownies use 9" pan and longer baking. Cut into squares.