Bacon Bacon Deviled Eggs (#1502)
Appetizers Snacks Parties
Share This Recipe
- 12 large Eggs boil eggs 15-20 min
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise set aside
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard set aside
- 6 tablespoons Bacon Bits
- 3 oz Cherry Tomatoes slice round & thin
- Boil eggs 15 to 20 min. Let cool then take shell off.
- Slice in 1/2 lengthwise. Scoop out centre put in separate bowl and in that combine mayonnaise and mustard, stir well.
- Scoop into center of each egg. Take the sliced round cherry tomato and place one slice on top of the deviled egg.