Ricotta Cookies (#1490)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 pound Butter or margarine
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 pound Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract or lemon extract
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Cream butter and sugar together and then add the vanilla or lemon extract.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add ricotta cheese and beat 1 minute.
- Add dry ingredients slowly.
- Drop by teaspoonfulls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 12 to 14 minutes .
- When cookies are done, sprinkle with powdered sugar.