Cold Peaches and Cream Soup (#1467)
Share This Recipe
- 2 pounds Peaches
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Amaretto Liqueur liqueur
- 6 tablespoons Light Cream (Half&Half)
- 1 Nutmeg or cardamon
- This soup is a good use for overripe or damaged peaches.
- For a winter treat, make it with canned peaches.
- Drop the peaches into boiling water.
- Keep the water at a simmer for about half a minute.
- Remove the peaches, and let them cool.
- Then peel, pit, and slice them. Put the peaches with the rest of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend the soup until it is smooth, then chill it.
- Serve with a sprinkling of nutmeg or cardamon.