Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad (#1466)
Salads Chicken Side
Share This Recipe
For The Dressing
- 1/3 cup Cilantro freshly chopped
- 2/3 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Chili Peppers minced, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin ground
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 tsp Lime Juice fresh
- 1/4 tsp Salt
For The Salad
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce shredded
- 2 cups Chicken Breasts chopped roasted skinless, boneless, about 2 breasts
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Avocados diced peeled
- 1/3 cup Red Onion thinly vertically sliced
- 15 oz Black Beans rinsed and drained, 1 can
- 8 3/4 oz Canned Corn Kernels no-salt-added, rinsed and drained
- To prepare dressing, combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.