Chinese Five Spice Tilapia (#1459)
Fish Seafood Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spice Powder powder
- 1/4 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar light
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 4 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions thinly sliced
- Sprinkle both sides of tilapia fillets with five spice powder.
- Mix together soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tilapia and cook until the outer edges are opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, turn the fish over, stir the soy mixture and pour into the pan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and cook until the fish is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes more.
- Stir in scallions and remove from the heat.
- Serve the fish drizzled with the pan sauce.